1. OUT OF BOUND
Defined by inside points, at ground level, of white stakes, line and / or fence post.
– When both stakes and lines are used to define out of bound, stakes identity out bound areas and lines the margin.
2. GROUND UNDER REPAIR
– Enclosed white – lines areas / marked with blue stakes define ground under repair.
– Flower beds marked by blue stakes are deemed to be ground under repair eventhough not so defined by white lines.
– Unmarked ornamental flower beds are not ground under repair, thus relief without penalty is not available
3. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTION
– White lines areas adjoining any area defined as immovable obstruction
are to be regarded as party of the obstruction and not GUR.
– Landscape garden areas surrounded by cart – paths ( immovable obstruction) are part of that obstruction
-Unless otherwise noted, the penalty for breach of local rule is :
Match Play : Loss of Hole, Stroke Play : Two Strokes Penalty
4. COURSE ETIQUETTE
– Be ready player! And keep your pace of play at all times! Allow faster played to through.
– Do not damage the course with practice swing!
– Proper golf etiquette and golf attire is required at all times.
– Repair all ball marks, divots and rake bunkers.
– Obey the COURSE MARSHALL at all times
– All carts required to remain on carts paths at all times